Thursday, June 26, 2008

B-L-O-G is a four letter word

This is really just more junk floating around on the internet, but I have zero opportunity to write, so I'm making an outlet for myself.  I'm going to try to write stuff on a somewhat-regular basis.  If someone reads it, great. If not, great. If someone wants to give me a book deal so I can semi-retire before I'm 25, great. I'd just like to say WTH, this girl got a book deal about the dumbest topic ever! Her book party was at 1OAK, but of course. Back to me - I haven't decided if I will be writing anonymously or not. For now, yes.

By the way, the name of this blog is so lame, I know. EVERY goddman name imaginable on blogger.com was already taken when I tried to create an account. EVERY. Mademoiselle is the name of my favorite nail polish, made by Essie. And I really love to chip it, so that's that.

Comments, suggestions, questions - all are welcome!

Oh, in an effort to get to the point, and to write more coherently, I'm going to limit each post to a maximum of 250 words. 

Word count: 160

No comments: